Lease: $8,500 Per Month
- High Visibility & High Foot Traffic
- Across from Washington Square Park
- Existing Fixtures in Place, including 2 hoods
- Large Display Windows
- Excellent Signage Opportunity
- Two Bathrooms
- Basement with Walk-in Refrigeration
- Located in an Important North Beach Building
- Outside Patio Potential (Check with City)
- 31 feet of street frontage
- Neighbors include Park Tavern, Tony’s Pizza Napoletana, Original Joes, Campanula, Bottlecap, and more!
Listed by Santino DeRose
Prime restaurant space on Washington Square Park in North Beach. Join the vibrant Washington Square restaurant scene, which includes Park Tavern, Tony’s Pizzeria, Original Joes, Campanula, Bottlecap, and more.
Approximately 1,718 square feet of ground floor space, plus basement and potential for outdoor patio. 31 feet of street frontage. Some existing fixtures are in place, including walk-in refrigerator, 2 hoods, counters, more. High Ceilings and very high foot traffic and visibility. Rare opportunity to lease a remarkable space.
* High Visibility & High Foot Traffic
* Across from Washington Square Park
* Existing Fixtures in Place, including 2 hoods
* Large Display Windows
* 2 Bathrooms
* Outside Patio Potential (Check with City)
* Basement with Walk-in Refrigeration
* Located in an Important North Beach Building
* Excellent Signage Opportunity
* Rent & Terms Negotiable
New Listing Notification
Would you like to be notified via email when we bring a new commercial property to market?
Please provide your email address: